Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

Avril Explains Her Shocking Body Transformation? Did She Get Implants Or Use Chemicals?

Fine-looking singer Avril has been looking a lot curvier of late especially around her bottom half. When she started out, she was quite small then, a wisp of a girl,then BAM; she gave us the goods out of nowhere and suddenly everyone was checking for her as far as assets go.
She even sent Maasai Mara students into a feverish frenzy as they tried reaching out for her goods.
Some say that she got a surgeon to work a little magic this the transformation ; others say that she slathered on hip- enhancing creams while others claim that she used to hide her fabulous body under frumpy clothes and no one noticed her assets till now when she unleashed them.
But Avril has come out to put the speculations to rest. Speaking to Buzz, Avril revealed that the reason that she is so well endowed nowadays is because; whe she gains weight, she gains weight around her behind and hips.

avril_2.jpg

"When I gain weight, it goes to three places — my face, my derriere and my hips. My first ever interview was here, at the Nation. If you look at those pictures, I didn’t have hips, and then all of a sudden I blew up from nowhere. I’ve been a tomboy all my life but I’ve grown to embrace my femininity and sexuality." she said