Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

Strange Gross World: Meet the 'Mzungu' Woman Who Makes Bread with Juices from Her Vaginal Infection (Photos)

While many would rush to the nearest chemist to treat a yeast infection, this feminist blogger has decided that the excretions from her love pocket will be used to bake bread. Gross Right?

Feminist blogger Zoe Starvi shocked the world when she live tweeted and blogged about the process. Zoe said that she used “ As much vaginal yeast as she could scrape off a dildo put in her vagina–which was about as much of it as would lightly coat a single tine of a fork, and no more.”
But it gets grosser, she then went on to mix the yeast with flour and water and viola this mix came to life. As of now, Zoe is stil waiting to see if the yeast from her Vag wil result into a steaming loaf of bread
I’ll be updating periodically on my baking endeavours, including the final result. I will be using the hashtag #cuntsourdough. So, hopefully your curiosity is piqued. I know I’m excited to try whatever happens–in fact, watching the life that has sprung from my loins has finally made me understand why people want to have children (although I still prefer my sourdough starter: it’s lower maintenance than a child).
The next update to be posted on the blog will probably be if/when it’s in a state to actually bake bread with (or maybe I’ll try doing crumpets from my crumpet), although I’ll likely update more often on Twitter (@stavvers). Before you tweet me to tell me how disgusted you are, let me be clear about one thing: I fucking know. It turns out the world is even more grossed out about minges than I’d previously thought


Meet the eccentric blogger 
zoe_3.JPG

zoe_2.JPG