Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

“He Gets My Nunu So So Wet Each And Every Time.” Super Pretty Girl Describes What Mombasa Governor Hassan Joho Does To Her (Photos)

Wow! Another case of Valentine’s Day madness, this time round it was a startling confession of a sizzling hot lady!
Hassan Joho might not even know Dorry Amonde Okoyo exists but the Mombasa sheriff is surely giving the lass sleepless nights.
The gorgeous lady had been burdened by an undying crush on Hassan Joho for long, and it was only until when Valentine’s Day was approaching that she decided to open up perhaps in anticipation word would reach the man she wants to give her nunu.
Dorry says when fate has it that she gets to be devoured by Hassan Joho, she would give him a dose of Kama Sutra that would make him bolt to her whenever he feels like busting a nut.
The lass revealed she has Joho’s portraits in her bedroom which she probably uses to flip a bean when fantasizing about her crush chewing her.
This chick is so into the Mombasa governor that she caught hormones when KRA closed Joho family freight businesses.
“Si kwa ubaya lakini this man drives me crazy, my phone is full of his photo, have got his portrait in my bedroom. He gets my nunu so so wet each and every time I think of him. 001 you can make me your sex slave not because of your money but you are handsome and cool I cant wait for that one day when you will have me in your arms ata kama ni one night stand coz you won’t regret it infact you will be pleading for more. Ladies post them photos of your secret admires (I mean top politicians) #valentinesmood fungua roho. I just can’t believe how much I got hurt when Mr President alifunga his two companies.” Dorry confessed.
La1jo.jpg
Do122rr.jpg
Dorry Amonde Okoyo
Bwana Joho kazi kwako!!