Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

Etemesi's Tales | Sex In A Sugarcane Plantation

As you know by now, I hail from Western Kenya. In as much as I have lived in the city most of my life, I always like going to ocha from time to time to reconnect with my roots. My ocha is a place called Butere, a region where men are known to be immortal in bed. They just go on….and on…and on….and on. They are like gods in human flesh. Men who spend the whole day in the shamba but still manage to shag their wives until the morning cock crows. Deep In the night, all you hear is lungula soundtracks emanating from different homesteads. The favorite moaning phrases that women love are “Unanimalisa bane….woi….woi” or “Sukuma kapisa….tamu….uuuuiiiii”.
In Butere, there are countless sugarcane plantations. Just like when life gives you lemonades, you should make lemonades, when life gives you sugar, you should make pleasure out of it. I did that by making love in a sugarcane plantation. Here’s how things went down
A few years ago, just after finishing my KCSE exams, I decided to go to ocha and relax a bit for a month. I didn’t really ‘decide’, my dad just insisted that I had to, whether I like it or not. I would have preferred staying in the estate and flirting with pretty cyber café attendants instead. Luckily, my month at ocha turned out to be exciting after all
The good about going to ocha when you are a town guy is like people treat you like a celebrity, They think Nairobi is a paradise where people only have fun and pluck money from trees. This gives you an extra advantage with the girls, the only problem being, there aren’t many gilrs you would consider your class.
But then a few days into my stay, while being shown around the village by cousin, I saw this special girl. She had full breasts and a unique butt which looked like it was trapped In her skirt. It pressed hard against the fabric. It yearned to be free. I couldn’t help but stare. Unlike the other girls, she was decently dressed. I couldn’t help but let my cousin know how smitten I was with the girl..
“Pia yeye amemaliza form four kama wewe. Family yao ni tachiri, Papa yake ni mkupwa huko Mumias Sugar Company” , my cousin told me
I kept staring
Unataka nikuintrotuse?” (introduce), my cousin added
I was shy. I hadn’t reached the level of experience where I could just go to a girl and tell her I liked jer. Even though right now I can do that very well, back then things were different. I was a novice, an amteur, My cousin didn’t care, he went ahead and introduced me to he.
The girl was glad to meet a guy she could relate too. Her name was Scholastica. Her second name was more complicated so I would rather not say it. Most guys have a problem with girls called Scholastica or ‘Schola’ but why would I care about names when all I wanted was to bust a nut. We talked for two minutes then said goodbye
The next time we met was at the Butere town centre. I had gone to browse at the one and only cyber café there which was charging two shillings per minute. I found her browsing too so we chatted for long and exchanged numbers. I had the big Motorola phone whereas she had to communicate with her sister’s phone.
For the next few days, we would call each other deep in the nights and get dirty. Soon the idea of shagging came up and we both agreed. A date and time was set. My plan was to sneak her into our house on a day I was sure that my dad wouldn’t be around. The only problem was that she came on that day and my dad was around. A plan B had to give and that was the sugarcane farm nearby. She was reluctant at first but then she agreed. I looked to see if anyone was watching her before leading her deep into the farm,
**********
The scent of her need tempted me, pulled at me, filled my senses with the ambrosia of her heat. She watched me with hungry eyes as I cupped her breasts. Sunlight flickered over her features, highlighting the dark depths of her eyes, the chocolate complexion of her skin. I could smell the light scent of soap and water, proof that she was just from bathing. I lifted up her skirt,, leaving her long, tempting legs bare. My hands than went to my shirt, wanting to strip it off then realizing it wasn’t necessary. I could feel the blood beating hard and heavy through my body, my manhood throbbing in demand. The primitive need to mate with this girl, pounded hard in my brain, in my body.
Her scent was wilder, like evening air after a downpour. I took unbuttoned her skirt and watched it slide down her legs to the ground. For a moment, I just stood to stare at her lovely legs. I could feel my own lust spiraling. Feel my needs burning through my body.
gals1
“Why are you waiting?” She tilted her head, then smiled.
She was burning and yearning for more of my touch, her body throbbing in need of release. The heat was an inferno in her breasts. I reached out to her, my fingers smoothing over her cheek, my thumb running over her lips. Her breathing had increased, her breasts rising and falling against the covering, her nipples poking against her top. I hadn’t removed it. I was not going to. I just wanted her to bend over and touch her toes.
I turned Schola to face the other way and licked her neck, relishing the sweet, slightly tangy taste of her skin. From behind, my hand kept cupping her breast with utmost gentleness,
“Vaa CD” she pleaded with me
 I could hear her nervousness, her arousal and her acceptance of what was coming in the tone of her voice. I lifted up her top, leaving her ass all bare. I then grabbed it. It was soft and delicate in my arms and i couldn’t control the unfamiliar surge of feel good emotions that welled within me. I dropped my jeans and wore the CD in record time, before holding on to her waist.
I still wanted to tease her first. I didn’t want this to end quickly despite the fact that it was in forbidden territory.
I moved my fingers to the region between her thighs. Her head tossed as sensation swelled inside her. Like a lava-hot tidal wave, it began to build within her tummy, stronger, more intense than ever before. I could feel her juices sliding from her cunt, dampening the bare folds like hot honey. Her clit throbbed, pleaded for attention. Her punani clenched spasmodically, demanding the hard throbbing length of my manhood. She whimpered with that need as my other hand felt her thigh
Her fingers clenched with a little pain as an itchy sugarcane leaf raked the perspiration-damp skin of her hand. I stepped on the stem that had caused her discomfort, making sure it wouldn’t cause any disturbance again. “Ingiza Please,” she whispered, lifting her hips to me, needing my warship inside her wet territory. I bent her over and spread her legs.
In I went..
bed62
Scholastica shuddered. Her body quaked with the intensity of pleasure that engulfed her senses. She touched her toes, closing her eyes as her ass lifted to me. “More,” she begged, panting, nearly mindless in the grip of sensations washing over her. Heat flickered at her cunt, traveled through her womb, wrapped around her breasts. Like unseen, taunting fingers it stroked over her body, fanning the flames higher.
Cows mowed from a distance and chicken cackled. We were at the heart of Luhyaland, sinking in indescribable pleasure.
My hands smoothed over her thighs and butt and the muscles there trembled as i drew slowly closer to the damp folds of flesh i was feasting ravenously at.
She tried to clench her thighs, to trap my shuma inside her, she wanted it to be hers forever but my strong luhya hands held her open as my pleasure growl had her awing in heated response. Her hips lifted as she fought to draw me deeper inside her. She needed me harder, plunging inside her to free the taut need spiraling within her system. Yet I only teased, alternating between hard and slow, drawing her higher, stoking the fires to a desperate pitch as her cries echoed around them.
This continued for several minutes, poising her so close to the edge of orgasm. She kept moaning, so loudly I feared someone would find us. She was now accustomed to the feel of being invaded.
I worked inside Schola's tight depths, as her inner wet muscles clenched on me. The streaking wash of pleasure had her fighting for the nearing climax she could feel burning in her womb. She twisted in my grip,

I fought to hold onto reality. She was pressing against each stroke. I was destroying her sanity. She wanted to scream but she had barely the breath to whimper pleadingly. I could sip from her honey for hours. Like a diver, i plunged deeper inside her, separating sensitized muscles and sending tremors of her nearing orgasm washing over her. The tone of her voice was etched with savage lust. My heart was racing in my chest; lust pounding in my veins, burning me with my own needs.
We were drowning in the drive for release. My hard hands smoothed over the curves of her rear as she shuddered before me. I followed her not long after. Both of our voices were guttural as we came. One hand clamped to the side of her buttock; holding her still, so that she couldn’t fall.
Schola collapsed into a squat, panting. She couldn’t hold onto enough sanity to figure out what the hell was happening to her body That was the first time I had given a girl an orgasm. From that day, I knew I was destined for greater things.