Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

'Fan' Slams Janet Mbugua's Pregnancy and Alleges That She Has ‘Sponsors’. Janet Then Teaches He a Lesson She Will Never Forget

Janet Mbugua has been abundantly praised and harshly criticized for flaunting her baby bump without a care.
Her critics’ grievances include; wearing ‘tight’ clothes and anchoring the news while pregnant. But Janet has proven time and time again that she is not the one to come for unless she has called for you. And one user named ladyshical must have missed the memo because she wrote this after Janet shared yet another baby bump picture:“This is becoming too much even if we cheered at first. Kindly Tell your sponsors to take a break and leave that belly for Ndichu not the whole world.”
To which one claire_fredrickwrote this in reply “ Hehe u kind a rude i think she is happy with the baby bump n proud too.”
ladyshical then replied to claire_fredrick with “It is good to celebrate but too much of something is poisonous. I wonder why we always fear telling the truth to this celebs at times.@officialjanetmbugua has been most disciplined gal but I don't blame her i blame her sponsors for where she is headed.”
Disgruntled with the bubble-bursting comment annie.ed wrote “Very nice @officialjanetmbugua . @ladyshical the belly is hers, she can do whatever she likes with it. Live and let live.”
But ladyshical would just not stop and she pushed on, writing “Ha ha @annie.ed am not telling her to change but hope she gets my weird observation. She is a lovely gal .we adored her even before.she doesn't have to start immulating the Kardashian.”
Maybe Janet was not online and couldn’t reply or the Kardashian comment got to her but Janet fired back with this “I don't care for your opinion, you don't have to follow me if you don't like what you see! This is for men and women who celebrate transitions!”

janet_pg_f.jpg

phyly_nderitu then wrote this “Well said my dear...show your best..n it does not matter t who...i think @ladyshical is just jealous..dont even listen t her....i like your belly my dear”
Ladyshical then wrote “Ha ha you gals amaze me .jealousy for what #AskBiMswafari .I love you @officialjanetmbugua truth be told though it is always bitter.”
Below is the rest of the exchange that may or may have resulted to the ‘hater’ getting blocked:
officialjanetmbugua @ladyshical I can't be jealous of someone who throws in the word 'sponsor' from nowhere. I'm also not saying you're jealous, you just seem confused. I'd appreciate if you'd unfollow me, not a fan of haters on my timeline. Thanks!
ladyshical I will follow you @officialjanetmbugua without faking .I tell truth when need be and we also celebrate when need be ( Zechariah 8:16 ).no hate. 8
officialjanetmbugua @ladyshical The fact that you couldn't just put it in another way, and has to mention sponsors, is hating. Learn about constructive criticism (Google it), and you'll see the difference. Don't quote the Bible if you're going to say such things. You may not want to unfollow me so let me block you..
anneaphey @Ladyshical, SHAME on you for telling THE Janet Mbugua "tell your sponsors.... ati sponsors???" Did you confuse her for a janet you may know who only deals with sponsors? Incase you didn't know, this is THE Janet mbugua. Google her achievements and shut it. @officialjanetmbugua, share every single bit of happiness with your fans. Don't waste your busy time addresing some insignificant haters.
officialjanetmbugua @jeanneaphey I was like, 'huh? Sponsors?' Sometimes people need a reality check. She claims to be someone who supports what I do but I needed her to realize that she needs to check herself and stop confusing hate with constructive criticism.