Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

NTV’s Janet Kanini Ikua Gets Emotional After Learning Of The Unconditional Support Kenyans Have For Her As She Battles Stage 4 Lung Cancer

Cancer is without a doubt one the most debilitating diseases in the world. It attacks you from all angles; physically, psychologically and financially.
And as a human being fighting this disease you need all the help you can get and Kenyans are certainly coming through for NTV’s Janet Ikua. They are praying for her, praying with her and chipping in towards her medical fund. Overwhelmed by al the love and support, Janet took to social media and posted this:
I am speechless.
My mind is still trying to comprehend how thousands of people I have never met or spoken to can willingly, openly, honestly come forward and take a moment to pray for me and my family. This truly is fellowship; Standing In The Gap for your fellow man. I am actually thankful to be unwell if it means that thousands of prayers are being lifted to the heavens as we renew and strengthen our faith in God who is our Refuge, our Shield, our Fortress.
My secondary school classmates and I recently celebrated our 20 year high school reunion. They're aware of my challenging medical journey over the past 6 months and have taken it upon themselves to assist us with our medical bills, seeing as this diagnosis was so unexpected. I want to confirm that they have started a legitimate Facebook page called Janet Kanini Ikua Medical Fund, organized a paybill number 895790 Account Janet Kanini Ikua, and shared an online payment youcaring.com website link that I've posted as followshttps://www.youcaring.com/janet-kanini-ikua-447528…
They are using the hashtag ‪#‎IStandWithJanet‬ on social media so yes, these are legitimate efforts by people I know.
I want to thank them and all others who've offered this kind of support - may you never lack. And once again I'm rendered speechless at your concern and caring.......