Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

“If my Parents are not Impressed with my Fiancé, I will have to Force them” – Avril on Delayed Wedding

Sultry songstress Judith Nyambura better known by her stage name Avril, has revealed that the introduction process between her family and that of her South African fiance is delaying her impending nuptials.
Speaking to Citizen FM’s Mambo Mseto, Avril disclosed that her wedding would be taking place in 2016.
“My wedding will happen next year (2016),” she said.
She however could not divulge the exact date of her wedding. She went on to reveal that ‘cultural’ things and backgrounds checks are being done.
“Most of the time, a wedding ceremony is done for the parents. Once the two families meet and introductions are done, then we can be given the green light to wed,” she said.
“If you are a parent, and your child reaches that age she should settle down, and she’s identified the person she’d love to spend the rest of her life with, you’ll have to conduct background check on the partner she’s chosen,” she stated.
“For my case, there are still some background checks being done,” she added.
Asked what she will do if her parents find her fiance unfit for their daughter, Avril intimated, “I will take some time to try and talk over things with them because at the end of the day, marriage will be between him and I.”
“If they (parents) are not impressed with my choice, I will just have to force them to,” she concluded.