Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

Shock and Awe Hit the Continent As Two Gay Lovebirds Wed In A Flamboyant Wedding (Photos)

Gay relationships are a taboo in most cultures and gay weddings are unheard off.
And that is why this gay wedding in Polokwane, the capital city of the Limpopo province, South Africa has left the country in awe.
Nthabiseng Sello Rachoene boogied down the aisle in a white wedding dress to marry the love of his life Given Vhuromo. While his bridesmaids clad in orange tulle skirts and sky-high heels looked on.
“This is the first gay white wedding around here. We have led the way. More weddings like this will follow after this “ Nthabi said after marrying Vhurumo.And it seems that despite strong opposition from relatives, Martha Rachoane the mother to Nthabiseng Sello Rachoene has rallied behind her son.
“This has shocked the family but I am so happy for my child. I never thought I would ever see my first son getting married in a white dress. But this is the gift God has given me. I have accepted it.” said Martha Rachoane.


Check out photos from the wedding:
nthabi.jpgnthabi_2.jpg


givens_2.jpg