Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

Waiguru’s Son Finally Opens Up About The Pricey British-Made Sport Car That Saw Angry Kenyans Lynch Him

Ian Waiguru, the son of embattled Devolution Cabinet Secretary, Anne Waiguru, has decided to shed light on the Aston Martin he was spotted driving.
Last Friday, Kenyans were up in arms ready to slice open Ian’s guts after a video popped showing the teenage flaunting a high-end sport car.
Apparently Kenyans were quick throw shade at the youngster without even getting to the bottom of the matter.
Ian DOESN’T own the Aston Martin; he was just exited to drive it when a friend of his gave him to try it out.
The teenage says the British-made car belongs to his good friend.
“Just to clear up something for people, no I do not own an Aston Martin, I have however driven one belonging to a good friend that let me.
So no, the car does not belong to me or anyone in my family. And the video was just a fun little post.
On a lighter note. I wish I did own one.” Ian clarified