Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

“Teachers Mistook My Swag for Devil Worship” – Bad Boy Shaffie Weru -

The ‘raverend’ of the Kenyan showbiz, Shaffie Weru apparently had too much ‘swag’, his teachers thought he was an agent of the devil.
The Chuka High School alumnus, in a sensational revelation claims that teachers got uneasy with his peculiar urban mannerisms.
“I was the only boy in that school with pierced ears. So teachers used say that I was a devil worshipper. Back then, stories about devil worship were very rampant. The teachers used to look at me and all they could see was an agent of the devil,” he says.
Shaffie, who has maintained his ‘swag’ mannerisms opened up about his teenage life, saying he was eventually expelled from school.
“Students at my school were very notorious for striking. There used to be a strike every year. Amazingly, there was no strike from the day I joined until the second term of my fourth year. I remember when the students started rioting, I was sitting at some corner at the basketball court meditating. I didn’t even have prior information that there was going to be a strike. But I was among the students who were expelled. I didn’t even sit my mock exams. My famous status was not an easy thing. It came with its costs,” He added.